Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1HictUusO
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Management Monday

SoN's SoCCeR pRacTiCe, PaRent-TeAcHEr COnFeRenCeS, nIece'S dAnCe RecItaL, bESt FrIenDs BirThDaY DiNneR, BoOk CluB, PreK ReGisTratION...
Does your week ever look like my week?

Do you ever feel like doing this....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few things that I use to keep my family (and myself) getting to the right place at the right time, and so I'm doing this,

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

a little less often.

AT HOME:


I have this magnetic, dry-erase calendar hanging up in my kitchen. I also have one at school. It is nice to be able to change/add things quickly. I also like having cork board at the bottom to place any notes, appt. cards, phone numbers, etc. The notes section of the side lets me add more details about upcoming events, lists (I'm a total listaholic!!), or, just like it says, notes.




This one is made by Board Dudes and you can find it online, for $28.75. I bought mine at WalMart for around the same price.


ONLINE:


To manage all of my family's events, including my school events and deadlines, I use Cozi. Cozi is an awesome website that allows you to create and manage an online calendar for you and your family's events, for FREE!!


Here's more:



  • Color code each family member and their events


  • View a single person's calendar or the entire family on one


  • Send yourself (or other family members) email or text reminder


  • Create a Cozi side bar on your desktop (to view/manage easily, anytime)


  • Create, view, and manage anywhere with the Iphone and Android Apps Plus...


  • Create a grocery list

  • Have that list text to you if you leave it at home (by calling an 800#)

  • Create To Do Lists for yourself or others- share via email or text

  • Use the meal planning tools to plan what's for dinner, then sync it with your grocery list to make sure you have everything you need

Click here to read Cozi reviews.








0 comments:

Post a Comment